Maximize Your Clients Long-Term Life Insurance Living Benefits
Brokers Alliance® is your leading source for low-cost 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40-year term insurance that INCLUDES:
Chronic Illness Living Benefit
- Terminal Illness Benefit
- Unemployment Rider (based on state of availability)
Ask yourself, why not sell a product that provides MORE benefit to my client especially given the circumstances they face today.
- 1 in 2 Men and 1 in 3 women will contract some form of cancer.
- There are over 800,000 Stroke victims a year.
- Every 44 seconds someone in the U.S. suffers a heart attack.
- Approximately 70% of people over the age of 65 will require long-term assistance during their lifetime, and over 40% will need care in a nursing home.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Where could your client access a bucket of money in the event of a heart attack, stroke, or cancer diagnosis?
2. Access money in the event of a chronic illness such as a long term care event?
Could they get it from their banker or stock broker? Not likely!
3. If your client experienced a critical or chronic health event, and did not die, what would the term policy that they have now do for them?
Today, you can find Living Benefits in both Term Insurance and Permanent Life Insurance products. Sometimes the benefits are in the form of a Rider, and other times that are embedded in the product automatically. To find out which Living Benefit products make the most sense for your clients, contact a Brokers Alliance® representative or watch our videos on Living Benefit Life Insurance.
If the answer is NOTHING
then you need this product!
EXCLUSIVE - Safe Harbor Term
Living Benefits have become more important to today’s consumer and it’s important to present options. With Safe Harbor Term, your clients can have additional protection with their policy to cover Critical, Chronic, and Terminal Illness. The simplified underwriting process makes providing these benefits to your clients even easier! Become a General Agent today and gain access to our consumer marketing kit with educational videos, marketing pieces, and more.
- Up to $1,000,000 of coverage
- Non-Med up to $400,000 & abbreviated-Med from $400k - $1Million
- Accelerate up to 95% for qualified Critical, Chronic, or Terminal Illness
1 U.S. National Cancer Institute Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Database, based on incidence and mortality data from 2008 through 2010.
2 The Cleveland Clinic, 2013.
3 American Heart Association, Heart disease and stroke statistic–2013 update.
4 The National Clearinghouse for Long-Term Care Information, May 2010.